Saturday, February 5, 2011

Privacy setting in Facebook Mobile

I was wondering on how to control privacy to individual status updates & notes in Facebook Mobile "m.facebook.com" ( not full site Facebook ), as in the full site Facebook.

Currently, the default privacy settings apply for all types of posts via Facebook Mobile. Thus default privacy settings is customisable , and applies to all posts. I want to able to define the privacy permission for each individual posts from Facebook Mobile, as some posts I want all to see, some only to my friends , and some only to myself.

I did a search , and saw an update in "Using Facebook Mobile" Facebook page, about default privacy settings for Facebook Mobile.

It helps but no info on individual privacy for separate posts in Facebook Mobile.

Default privacy setting in Facebook & Facebook Mobile
http://www.facebook.com/UsingFacebookMobile?v=wall#!/album.php?aid=238851&id=234232874008

No comments:

Post a Comment