Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Upgraded Samsung Galaxy SII

I had problems with my Samsung Galaxy SII , where any incoming or outgoing calls will have strong static sound and I cannot hear the other side.

I needed to send my SII for repairs since it is still under warranty.  I logged the case at the Samsung Malaysia website and got a call the next day to send my phone to Samsung mobile service centre at LowYat plaza 4th floor.

I sent the SII there and was repaired within 2 working days. Service was fast and friendly,  no complaints.  But I got a pleasant surprise. ...

The service centre said the issue forced them to replace the smartphone mother board with latest SII board. The latest board ran on Android Jellybean 4.1.2 !

Wow I got a hardware and OS upgrade  !

My SII is now smoother & faster, less OS RAM memory footprint and more user RAM by 100MB, and smooth UI effects . I loved it.

The camera is faster too. My SII feels like a new smartphone!

Thank you Samsung!

No comments:

Post a Comment